General purpose input/output interface. Provides 16 opto-isolated inputs and 16 relay outputs. GPI inputs can be set up to remotely controlled keypanel keys to activate intercom ports, party lines and relay outputs within the intercom system. Relay outputs are assigned for activation from keypanel keys. They can be used to control lighting or to key remote transmitters and paging systems. Relays can be assigned to keys via the AZedit intercom configuration software. Supports two (2) communication modes: RS-485 serial and Ethernet.
- Configured using the AZedit intercom configuration software, AZedit is also used to assign the GPIO-16 to relay groups
- Supports two (2) communication modes, RS-485 serial and Ethernet
- Ethernet supports either 10/100Mbps connection speeds
- 50-pin Telco general purpose input and output connection
- DB-9 serial connection (RS-485)
- RJ-45 Ethernet connection
- Up to 16 GPIO-16’s can be supported by a single ADAM frame