The XL3 is a two-way, high efficiency, line array loudspeaker. It is designed as an all-in-one ultra-compact high-performance system for the reproduction of speech and music program material. The XL3 incorporates three (3) large format 1.4" exit compression drivers coupled to a stabilized proprietary FlatWave Former that delivers clear but penetrating high frequencies over a predictable and controlled coverage area. The XL3 has a horizontal pattern of 160 degrees and a vertical of 20 degrees. Six (6) cone transducers coupled to the (A.I.M.) Acoustic Integrating Module minimizes comb filtering throughout the entire operating range.
- All in one-line array system
- FlatWave former (wave shaping device)
- DownFill wave former (wave shaping device)
- AIM Acoustic intergrading module
- Tour grade enclosure and mechanics
- Controlled symmetrical pattern