The XL1M is a two-way, high efficiency, line array loudspeaker. It is designed as an ultra compact high performance monitor or fill system for the reproduction of speech and music program material. The XL1M incorporates a large format 1.4" exit compression driver coupled to a stabilized proprietary FlatWave Former that delivers clear but penetrating high frequencies over a predictable and controlled coverage area. Dual 8" cone transducers coupled to the (A.I.M.) Acoustic Intergrading Module minimizing cone filtering throughout the entire operating range.
- Compact line array
- FlatWave former (wave shaping device)
- "AIM" Acoustic intergrading module
- TrueAim rigging [1 degree increments]
- Tour grade enclosure and mechanics
- Controlled symmetrical pattern
- FIRmaker beam steering