The X3 is a two-way, high efficiency, line array loudspeaker. It is designed as an all-in-one ultra compact high performance system for the reproduction of speech and music program material. The X3 incorporates three (3) medium format 1" exit compression drivers coupled to a stabilized proprietary FlatWave Former that delivers clear but penetrating high frequencies over a predictable and controlled coverage area. The X3 has a Horizontal pattern of 160 degrees and a Vertical of 38 degrees. Six (6) cone transducers coupled to the (A.I.M.) Acoustic Integrating Module minimizes comb filtering throughout the entire operating range.
- All in one-line array system
- FlatWave former (wave shaping device)
- DownFill wave former (wave shaping device)
- "AIM" Acoustic intergrading module
- Tour grade enclosure and mechanics
- Controlled symmetrical pattern