The S-8A is the rugged, weather-engineered version of our W-8A point-source loudspeaker. Extremely compact in size, it’s great for small athletic fields or to augment a larger system at football and soccer fields, stadiums, and amusement parks. The S-8A stands out in applications such as outdoor dining areas, outdoor wedding chapels, stadium restrooms, ticket booths, and filling blind spots between larger arrays. The S-8A combines a long-throw, 8-inch bass transducer with a circular waveguide of 1-inch aperture diameter. It is available as a passive system.
- Specifically designed to withstand temperature extremes and moisture
- Fiberglass seal coating and polyurea inside and out, with UV exterior outdoor protection
- 8-inch LF transducer with 2.0-inch voice coil
- Circular waveguide with 1-inch compression driver featuring a 1.5-inch voice coil
- Perforated, powder-coated, stainless steel grille with high transmission ratio
- 12-foot, 14 AWG, 300V Aquaseal water block cable with gland nuts
- Internal bracket w/threaded 0.375-inch flying points (x16)