The StudioLive™ 328AI is an active PA speaker system with dual, 8-inch woofers and an 8-inch midrange driver and 1.75-inch titanium compression driver that are configured in a unique coaxial design utilizing Temporal Equalization™ and Coaxial Speaker Coherence Alignment technology. The combination produces crisp stereo imaging, great soundstage depth, excellent separation between components in a complex mix, feedback resistance, and a less fatiguing listening experience at very high SPLs than with competing systems.
Driven by 2,000 watts of quad-amped, Class D amplification, the 328AI is phase- and time-aligned to form a true 4-way system when paired with an 18sAI subwoofer, with or without the 100 Hz highpass filter engaged, resulting in a tighter, punchier bass response. Onboard DSP contours retune your loudspeaker based on your application: normal live sound, music playback, or floor monitor.
Free SL Room Control speaker-management software provides wireless setup and advanced control of individual and grouped speakers, including alignment delays, EQ, notch filters, real-time performance monitoring—the equivalent of a high-end outboard speaker processor and more.
- Line-level input with attenuation
- Speaker-attenuation control
- Balanced XLR Mix output
- External subwoofer mode activates a low-cut filter and alignment delay for combining StudioLive 18sAI subwoofer with 312AI in a true 4-way system
- Universal switch mode power supply with power-factor correction
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles
- Integrated M10 fly points and pole mounts
- Ships with Ethernet connection for wired control; optional Dante card