The StudioLive™ 32.4.2AI introduces a new paradigm for digital mixing and recording solutions. Retaining the same surface-driven functionality that made StudioLive mixers famous, while adding even more processing power, enhanced workflow features, and Active Integration™ technology, it provides a networked, tightly integrated hardware/software ecosystem in which every touch point in the system communicates to enhance each mixing task.
The StudioLive™ 32.4.2AI offers wireless or wired connectivity to any standard router and networks with Macs, PCs, and iOS devices running the StudioLive AI Software Library, which features VSL-AI with Smaart® audio analysis, specialized iOS apps, Capture 2.1, and Studio One Artist 2.6 DAW.
The mixer features an extensive analog patch bay for flexible connectivity; a 48x34 FireWire s800 interface for easy recording and virtual soundchecks; optional Thunderbolt, Dante, or AVB for flexible networking; extensive dual signal processing on every channel and bus, with A/B comparison (one Fat Channel on every input and bus simply wasn’t enough); and 24 dedicated mix buses for easy configuration. Best of all, all controls are one-to-one, so there are no layers to get lost in, and your main mix is always at your fingertips.
- 60 channel strips
- Headphone-output level control
- Control-room monitor-level control
- Solo bus to monitor button
- Tape input to monitor button
- Main digital audio return to monitor button
- Main mix to monitor button
- High-definition analog-to-digital converters (118 dB dynamic range)
- Unlimited-headroom, 32-bit floating point, digital mixing and effects processing
- Internal sample frequency 44.1kHz and 48kHz