The StudioLive™ 18sAI active 18-inch PA subwoofer is designed to combine with the full-range StudioLive AI-series speakers to form a true four-way system, while still being flexible enough to work with other powered loudspeakers. Driven by 1,000W of Class D amplification and massive amounts of onboard DSP, it features three alignment presets that compensate for placing the subwoofer a meter or two away from the full-range system allowing it to correctly combine with full-range cabinets. This results in tighter bass response and bigger sound without more volume.
Onboard DSP contours retune your subwoofer based on your application: normal live sound or extended low frequency. The 18sAI also provides stereo full-range line inputs (XLR/¼-inch combo) and full-range, switchable stereo/summed-mono line outputs (XLR).
Free SL Room Control speaker-management software provides wireless setup and advanced control of individual and grouped speakers, including alignment delays, polarity reverse, and real-time performance monitoring—the equivalent of a high-end outboard speaker processor and more.
- 18-inch transducer with 1000 watt, Class D amplifier
- Active integration 32-bit, 96kHz DSP with variable crossover, dynamic limiting and excursion limiting
- Wireless networking with free SL room control software for Mac, Windows and iPad enables complete setup, tuning, and monitoring
- Stereo line inputs (XLR-1/4-inch combo) and switchable stereo/summed-mono line outputs (XLR)
- Alignment delay (switchable: 0, 2 or 4 feet) enables subwoofer to be placed in different positions relative to a full-range speaker system
- Integrated pole insert and interlocking stacking provisions
- Active Integration 32-bit, 96 kHz DSP with more processing power than three rack speaker processors