The Sceptre S6 two-way monitor combines a 6.5-inch low/mid-frequency driver and a 1-inch (25 mm), horn-loaded, high-frequency transducer into a single coaxial unit with aligned voice coils. Its advanced coaxial design, based on Fulcrum Acoustic’s TQ™ Temporal Equalization, works integrally with a 32-bit, 96 kHz, dual-core processor to deliver clarity and coherence that has previously only been available in ultra-high-end systems. Add 180 watt, Class D biamplification; acoustic ports; a rich set of acoustic adjustments; and full speaker protection; and you have a new, affordable monitoring standard.
- 180W RMS, Class D biamplification with internal heat sink
- RF shielding, current-output limiting and over-temperature protection
- Balanced XLR and 1/4-inch TRS line-level inputs with A-taper level control
- Amplifier “soft start” feature eliminates popping on power-up
- 102dB maximum continuous SPL
- Internal power supply with IEC connector
- Power switch with on/off LED