Designed for the needs of the recording professional, the Quantum 4848 is the perfect solution to take your analog gear into the digital domain. Equipped with 32 inputs and outputs of DB25 line-level connectivity and pristine digital conversion with 120 dB of dynamic range, the Quantum 4848 allows you to bring vintage and boutique analog gear into your DAW at blazingly fast speed thanks to its near-zero-latency Thunderbolt interface. 16 additional channels of ADAT Optical I/O let you tie in digital gear, and you can expand your simultaneous I/O to 192 channels. The included studio one professional DAW features pipeline XT, allowing you to use your analog gear as plug-ins inside your studio one session.
- 48x48 ultra-low-latency 24-bit 192 kHz Thunderbolt 2 audio interface
- 32 line-level inputs and outputs via rear-panel DB25 connectors
- Dual ADAT inputs and outputs for 16 channels of digital I/O at base sample rates.
- Stack up to four Quantum 4848 interfaces via Thunderbolt for 192x192 simultaneous inputs and outputs
- Stack any combination of four Quantum, Quantum 2 and Quantum 4848 interfaces via Thunderbolt to create a custom system