Imagine placing the sounds of the London Symphony Orchestra in the hands of the Conducting class – every day. Students can master the nuances of conducting by leading classmates as if they were an ensemble playing physical instruments. Notion Conducting is the only teaching solution that combines the superior playback and continuous tempo control of software with instructional videos and a full-size workbook built around a curriculum of standard symphonic literature.
Augmenting existing curricula with Notion Conducting frees the instructor to concentrate on individual students' improvement and provides full class involvement (with an element of fun), immediate feedback, useful homework, and independent score study.
- Control tempo by tapping on a computer or MIDI keyboard
- Play certain instruments or sections from built-in layouts or audio mixer
- Visually progress through the score during playback with no page breaks
- Start on any beat and jump to specific measures or rehearsal marks
- Edit dynamics, articulations, or metronome marks and instantly hear the result
- Watch full-motion videos of lessons, exercises, and scores in the workbook
- Learn to hear wrong notes and other deviations from the original score