Tired of straining to hear the headphones? The HP4’s four 130 mW headphone outputs are clear, clean, and screaming loud, all packed in a compact, 1/3U chassis. Features include balanced L/R line inputs and outputs, global mute, overall level control, and sum to mono. The line outputs can feed another HP4 or an HP60.
- 4 screaming-loud (150mW per channel) stereo 1/4” headphone outputs (front panel)
- 2 balanced 1/4" line outputs (monitor outputs)
- 2 balanced 1/4" line inputs
- Headphone level control for each channel
- Mono summing switch for each channel
- Monitor level control
- Monitor mute switch