BNC female to TNC male coaxial adapter provides the ability to connect a device with BNC plug to a device with TNC jack. This type of interconnection is often found in test environments where connection between interfaces of different types is needed. It has nickel plated body for corrosion resistance and gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss.
- Allows interconnection between BNC and TNC interface types
- Nickel plated body for corrosion resistance
- Gold plated center contact for reduced signal loss
- Male to female gender combination handy for interconnecting cable interfaces
- Applicable for coaxial extension, coaxial interface conversion, OEM coax applications and coax retrofit applications