The HyperLink ALW-CAT6HPJ Lightning Protector provides superior lightning and surge protection for indoor 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet networks. The unit has low line to line and line to ground capacitance to minimize distortion of high-speed signals. The design provides protection for both common and differential mode surges. In addition, the unit is compatible with 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) devices. This device supports PoE mode A and B for power. The AL-CAT6HPJW isolates the cable shield from the safety ground. This minimizes the chance of a ground loop being introduced.
This protector features an industrial grade die cast aluminum enclosure with gasketed cover and concealed mounting holes. It includes an aluminum mounting kit and hardware. PG16 cable glands are provided on the enclosure as well as an external ground clamp to provide a tie point for earth ground. The PG16 cable glands are large enough to pass a un-boot RJ45 connector through so pre-terminated cables can be used.
For mounting to masts up to 2 inches in diameter, the HGX-PMT24 mast mounting kit is available (sold separately).
- Industrial grade weatherproof die cast aluminum enclosure with mounting brackets
- CAT6, CAT5e and CAT5 compatibility
- GR-1089 Intra-Building rated
- Cable shield isolated from safety ground
- Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) compatible
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet Equipment
- Intra-building Cable Runs
- Wireless Access Points & Bridges
- Wireless Client Adapters
- IP Cameras