The HyperLink brand ALW-CAT5EJ lightning protector provides superior lightning and surge protection for both indoor and outdoor 10/100 Base-T Ethernet networks. In addition, the unit is compatible with 802.3af Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) devices. Integral to the design is protection for the four Ethernet data pairs and the PoE DC power feed.
This protector features an industrial grade die cast aluminum enclosure with gasketed cover and concealed mounting holes. It includes an aluminum mounting kit and hardware. PG16 cable glands are provided on the enclosure as well as an external ground clamp to provide a tie point for earth ground. The PG16 cable glands are large enough to pass a un-boot RJ45 connector through so pre-terminated cables can be used.
For mounting to masts up to 2 inches in diameter, the HGX-PMT24 mast mounting kit is available (sold separately).
- CAT5 and CAT5e compatibility
- Power-Over-Ethernet (PoE) compatible
- Supports PoE mode A and B for power
- Punch down terminal block
- Industrial grade weatherproof die cast aluminum enclosure with mounting brackets
- 10/100 Base-T Ethernet networks
- Wireless access points and bridges
- Wireless client adapters
- IP cameras