The ALQ2-DMDFB is a Broadband Quarter Wave DC-Short suppressor designed for 800-2250 MHz applications. This unit is designed to pass the desired frequency while suppressing lightning surges. The ALQ2-DMDFB functions like a signal filter, operating within 800-2250 MHz. Lightning strike electrical surges which operate at low frequencies (outside the ALQ2-DMDFB operating range) are diverted through the protector's short-circuit to the ground.
The unit's non-gas tube design, multi-strike capability and fast response time make it suitable for a wide range of applications. A ground lug is provided directly on the lightning protector's housing, which allow for superior grounding. Both connector ports of this suppressor are equally protected. This provides equal protection no matter which way it is installed.
The ALQ2-DMDFB features a 7/16 DIN Female Bulkhead connector with a rubber o-ring seal for mounting through an enclosure wall or panel.
- Broadband protection - 800-2250 MHz
- Bi-directional, can be used in the transmit & receive paths
- Quarter wave design, no gas tube to replace
- Multi-strike capability
- High quality construction
- Protect wireless devices and networks from damage due to lightning strikes
- Broadband wireless systems
- Protection Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS)
- Cellular band applications