The AL6-NF-14-9 is a very high-performance in-line gas discharge tube suppressor featuring wide-band operation up to 5.8 GHz. The unit features a bulkhead N-Female connector on one end and a solderless crimp style interface on the other. The N-Female Bulkhead connector features a rubber "O"-ring seal for mounting through an enclosure wall or using the optional stainless steel mounting bracket.
Due to its superior RF performance this unit is ideal for IEEE 802.11a and other 5.2 - 5.8 GHz ISM and UNII applications, as well as 3.5 GHz WLL applications. Since this protector will pass DC it is suitable for applications where DC is carried through the coax cable such as remote amplifiers and LNA's.
The AL6-NF-14-9 is designed to be attached directly onto a coax cable via the solderless crimp end of the protector. This helps improve insertion loss since a cable connector is eliminated. These protectors are for use with L-com's CA-400 low loss cable, LMR®400, TWS-400 and other equivalent low loss cable.
This protector is an ideal alternative to Times Microwave's LP-18-400-NF-X.
Replacement gas tubes are available (LPX090-6) as well as an optional stainless steel mounting bracket (HGX-LPMOUNT01).
The AL6-NF-14-9 is also available on pre-made CA-400 cable assemblies. Standard cable lengths range from 2ft to 20ft and feature either N-Male or N-Female connectors.
- Reliable performance from DC ~ 5.8 GHz
- Attaches directly onto LMR®400 & equivalent cable
- Crimp design reduces insertion loss
- Multi-strike capability and replaceable gas tube
- Bi-directional protection, will pass DC
- Protect wireless devices and networks from damage due to lightning strikes
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n wireless systems
- Coax cable assemblies with built in protection
- Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS) protection