AL-RBPRBJB-9 lightning protector is a gas discharge tube suppressor featuring wide-band operation up to 3 GHz. This unit features a Reverse-Polarity BNC-Plug to Reverse-Polarity BNC-Jack Bulkhead connector with a rubber O-ring seal for mounting through an enclosure wall or with the included aluminum mounting bracket.
Due to its low cost and superior RF performance, this unit is ideal for IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g Wireless LAN applications, as well as ISM, MMDS, Cellular, and PCS applications. Since this protector will pass DC, it is suitable for applications where DC is carried through the coax cable, such as remote amplifiers and LNAs.
Both connector ports of this unit are equally protected. This provides protection no matter which way it is installed. Either port can face the antenna and either port can face the equipment.
The unit's replaceable gas tube element, multi-strike capability, and fast response time make it suitable for a wide range of applications. A ground lug and terminal are supplied directly on the lightning protector housing, which provides superior grounding.
- Reliable Performance from DC ~ 3 GHz
- Bi-Directional Protection
- Protector will pass DC
- Easily Replaced Gas Tube Element, Mounting Bracket Included
- Multi-Strike Capability
- IEEE 802.11b and 802.11g Wireless LAN applications
- Cellular applications, PCS applications
- Can be used with Symbol Technologies® Access Points and Intel® PRO/Wireless AP WEAP2011BK