USB surge protector ECF style panel mount provides USB power and data line surge protection. To ensure USB 2.0 speeds, the device uses ultra-low capacitance diodes to protect the data lines. In addition, a protection device clamps the power lines to safe levels. This surge suppressor is ideal for protecting a PC from WiFi client adapters and surveillance cameras used with long USB extender cables. Other uses include protection from surges when using USB-RS422/485 converters with long cables. The unit can be used with any length USB A-B extension cable which is sold separately. It can be mounted on an enclosure, panel mounted or used in-line as a standalone product.
- Provides USB power and data line surge protection
- USB 1.0 and 2.0 compatible
- Use in-line as a standalone product or mount in rack panels/enclosures
- Allows variable length extension cable
- Shielded housing protects against EMI/RFI
- Applicable for WLAN adapters, serial adapter applications, phone and DSL modem applications, surveillance (USB cameras) and USB extension