The AL-CAT6PW Lightning Protector provides superior lightning and surge protection with improved frequency response for both indoor and outdoor 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet networks. The use of ultra-low capacitance semiconductors provides superior high frequency response and improved return loss for the four data pairs. The unit has low line to line and line to ground capacitance to minimize distortion of high-speed signals. The design provides protection for both common and differential mode surges. The design utilizes Thyristor diode technology which has superior power handling capability compared to TVS or Zener diode based designs.
The compact weather resistant housing features a lockable hinged cover and mounting holes are provided on the rear of the enclosure for mounting. The cable grommet may be adjusted to cable size and are removable.
NOTE: This product is NOT PoE compatible.
- CAT5, CAT5e and CAT6 compatibility
- Impact and weather resistant enclosure with locking hinged cover
- Punch Down Terminal Blocks
- NOTE: This product is NOT PoE compatible
- 10/100/1000 Base-T Gigabit Ethernet Equipment
- Wireless Access Points & Bridges
- Wireless Client Adapters
- IP Cameras