The Hyperlink CAT5 three-stage multi-port Lightning Protector provides superior lightning and surge protection for both indoor and outdoor 10/100 Base-T networks. Up to four separate CAT5 lines can be protected by a single unit. In addition, the unit is compatible with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) devices. Integral to the design is protection for the two Ethernet data pairs and the PoE DC power feed.
In the data path, the first stage of protection is a differential gas discharge tube. Stage two is a pair of current limiting series resistors and the final stage is a high speed, low capacitance diode clamp array. In the power path, the first stage is comprised of a differential gas discharge tube. Stage two is a dual low pass filter and the final stage is a triple array of bi-directional clamping diodes. The unit supports normal and reverse polarity PoE.
- Protect up to four separate CAT5 lines
- Three-stage protection
- Failsafe architecture & Weatherproof ABS enclosure
- Removable terminal strips, with ground clamp provided on outside of enclosure
- Gasketed cover and concealed mounting holes
- IP, Network or Web Camera
- VoIP Telephone
- 10/100 Base-T Networks
- Wireless Access Points, Servers and outdoor route