The AL-CAT5HPJW is the outdoor version of the HGLN-CAT5-HP protector. This 3-stage lightning protector provides superior lightning and surge protection for indoor and outdoor 10/100 Base-T Ethernet networks. Also compatible with Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) devices, this unit provides protection to both Ethernet data pairs as well as the PoE DC power feed.
In the data path, the first stage is comprised of a differential gas discharge tube. Stage two is a pair of current limiting series resistors and the final stage is a high speed, low capacitance diode clamp array. In the power path, the first stage is comprised of a differential gas discharge tube. Stage two is a pair of filter inductors and the final stage is a pair of bi-directional clamping diodes.
- Impact and weather resistant enclosure with locking hinge
- Three-stage protection and failsafe architecture
- Shielded RJ-45 Jacks
- 10/100 Base-T CAT5 protection
- Reverse Polarity PoE compatible
- IP, Network or Web Cameras
- VoIP Telephone
- 10/100 Base-T Networks
- Wireless Access Points and Servers
- Wireless outdoor routers