F-Type connectors use the cable's inner conductor as the connector's center pin. Common problems with this type of connector is the pin is more prone to bending. The AFM-1700 features a gold plated center pin. This pin is soldered to the cable's inner connector which makes this connector stronger and more durable.
- Can be used with HyperLink CA-195R, RG58/141/142‚ HyperLink CA195RW‚ WBC195‚ LMR®195‚ Belden 8240/8219 cable types
- Nickel plated bodies for superior resistance to corrosion
- Designed for crimp attachment to RG6 and RG6QS coaxial cable utilizing a standard .360 crimp size
- Threaded style coupling 75 Ohm coaxial connector
- O-ring design plus silicone sealant results in a weather resistant design
- RG58 applications
- 50 Ohm applications