"Using thumbscrews instead of standard machine screws makes connections faster and easier. These easy-to-grab diamond-knurled thumbscrews allow the user to secure or remove them quickly by hand or with a flat blade screwdriver. Specifically manufactured for L-com's entire SDC family of D-sub hoods and durably constructed with nickel plated steel. Volume discounts are available, please contact your L-com Sales Representative."
- Provides faster and easier connections for L-com SDC backshell kits
- 4-40 threads for common D-sub applications
- Slotted head with diamond knurls allows for flat blade screwdriver or easy hand tightening
- Nickel plated steel for long life
- Two thumbscrews required per backshell